Monday, June 20, 2011

Justice League Movie back on Track! A Wonder Woman project too?


I found some interesting info about the future of DC Comics movies; mostly about JL and Wonder Woman.

Collider has the scoop from producer Dan Lin. On the Justice League:
You know, I thought that was the ultimate project. I was a fan-boy for me to work with all those characters together on a team and kind of the themes of that movie. That’s my dream. It’s on-hold right now as DC sorts out its strategy but as you’ve talked to Alan Horn and Jeff Robinov it seems like they’re building to Justice League instead of going with the team movie first and doing individual movies after that.
On Wonder Woman:
Do you think there’s ever going to be a Wonder Woman movie?
Dan Lin: Don’t know. I just asked Joel Silver that at lunch the other day.
I always ask him that, but he sort of like we’re working on it or whatever.
Dan Lin: I don’t know. Just as an outside observer I know they talk about it as a movie and also a TV show. I don’t know if they’ve figured out which way to go or is it better to put her in a team movie first and then have her come off that. Truth is, I don’t know.
At least it's still talked about, right?  Oh well, we will see how they will match up with Marvel.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They need to get it together. They'll learn the hard way. After watching The Avengers success with Joss.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.