Thursday, April 7, 2011

WATCH: Donald Trump claims to have investigators on Obama also Bill Cobsy speaks on Trump's Foolishness

I am tired on Donald Trump's stank ass! In this clip, this fool talks about investigating President Obama's birth certificate to verify if he was really born in the US.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Donald, who are you going to get to find out the "truth"? And you better watch out, someone could finding out stuff on you.

And on an added note, Bill Cosby strikes at Trump

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

4 comments:

robertga99 said...

let him keep talking...the more he talks the more stupid he looks

Lauren Elise said...

For Trump to think that he can go through an interview and say the things that he said and then run for president, he has lost his mind! Seriously!

He said only go to Libya for the oil. Really? That's the ONLY reason? That is messed up. Supporting the government shut-down... are you kidding me? My best friend and twin brother works for the IRS. What is wrong with Trump?

Anyway, on a lighter note, Bill Cosby will always and forever have a special place in my heart! I love him!

Great post! And I love that you said "stank ass" about Donald Trump!

Hugs!

BosGuy said...

Amen Cosby... you took the words right out of my mouth.

kayman said...

I don't care what anyone says about Bill Cosby, he tells the f*ckin' truth about stuff!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.