Thursday, April 28, 2011

Interesting Quotes: Joey Lawrence


“Obama was something fresh, and new, and people wanted to put their faith in his message of being different and 'change' and all this stuff two years ago, but that fell flat because he gets in there and it's pretty much the same old thing. I think everybody can agree on that, there's no real change,”

“I'd be open to Donald. He's somebody out of the box and I think that some of the stuff he's saying makes sense. It sounds like you and I would say it, and it's time. I'm tired of 'so politically correct' every step of the way. It's like there are times when we need to say, 'We're getting our rear ends kicked, we are the world leader, we need to step up and act like it.’”  
Joey thinks Trump will bring change to the country? He just lost the 46 fans he had left.

8 comments:

Writer said...

Okay, I was kinda there for the first quote. Not at all for the second. I guess he's just as dumb as he ever was.

Unknown said...

Whoa, he really is the dumb... And no, Joey, we won't all agree with you on that, or much else, I would imagine. I think you ain't pretty enough to pull off being that stupid.

Unknown said...

Obama is still about change. It's that they are fighting him every step of the way. Republicans and some Democrats are protecting the Status Quo.
But Donald is not about any change! Only corporate greed.

Jamie Paisley said...

I remember having a similar feeling when Ross Perot was running for President.
Thing is, I was 12 years old at the time. Looks like Mr. Lawrence may be stuck in that same naivete.

Prince Todd said...

Somebody needs a gig on the next celebrity apprentice.

Anonymous said...

Joey is a sister. Nell taught him better than this.

piya said...

HaHaha...cool guys....

Quotes

SteveA said...

With a mentality like "We are the world leader" - it's an old cliche - think globally - China and new markets are out there! This whole mess stemmed from many reasons but one is greed and Obama is faced with the clean up! With all the bad words against him no-one in power or govt is showing support or providing an answer!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.