Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Top 5 Resurrected Characters

So it's Easter Sunday. The day Jesus came back!
Anywho, since today is about resurrection, I thought I would showcase my favorite characters that won't stay DEAD.

Jean Grey - she is one the reasons why I started reading the X-Men. Jean has died, became the Phoenix, died, came back, died and switched bodies, became the Phoenix and died again. But she will be back


Stefano DiMera - Days of Our Lives is one of the longest running soap operas and one of my favorites. And out of the many interesting characters, Stefano, the villain of the show has died at least 12 times. His history on the show is something serious and crazy to boot


Jason Voorhees - It's Jason. Of course he has to come back


Captain Jack - He's sexy, pan-sexual and immortal... The perfect combination


Kenny - He is keeps coming back

2 comments:

Kyle Leach said...

Interesting choices V. I like them.

Unknown said...

I wish I had read this on Sunday, but I was at work all day.
Jean is my fave, and that was a great clip! I watched all 8 minutes of it.
What story is that where her and Wolverine are on a ship headed to the sun? I've never read that one.
LOL @ Kenny and Stephano on the list.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.