Saturday, April 23, 2011

*UPDATE* In Baltimore: A Transgender Woman Beaten in McDonald’s


Vernon Hackett, the guy who filmed and uploaded this horrid video of the beating of Chrissy Lee Polis, was fired.

The other employees are also being considered for the same fate. Here are the tweets from McDonald's (I didn't know they had a Twitter account)
Vernon, I hope you know this was NOT a laughing matter. To watch you fellow man get beat down should have hurt your soul. This was not entertainment, this was someone's life.

This will be your life's lesson.

4 comments:

Damien said...

I am thinking he probably learnt absolutely squat.

Jamie Paisley said...

I will say this. McDonald's PR is on it. Chic-Fil-A could learn one hell of a valuable lesson from 'em.

K. Clark said...

I agree with Damien. He'll probably be working at Burger King, Taco Bell or some other fast food joint in a week or two.

WilsonW said...

Sad. Glad Mcdonald's stood up and did this. I'm hoping multiple assault charges are laid at these girls feet.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.