Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Question of the Day: The Crush Edition


Remember when you were a teen and you had lustful thoughts about older men. You know what I'm talking about; the coach, the lawnmower, your best friend's dad or that hot teacher.

Anywho, I was talking to a friend about my crush-lust days and he asked me, "If one of those guys wanted to fool around with you back then, would you let it happen?"

I said yes, I would have fooled around with them. I know, it would have been wrong, but I don't think I would have cared.

So, my question to you all is... As a teen, would you have fooled around with an older man?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I would have. No question about it.

Unknown said...

Yes, to the big booty Math Teacher.
Yes, to the muscle bound Coach.
Yes, to the body builder down the street.
Yes, to the Light Skin dude up the street.
Yes, the the neighbor's dad!
ooh, i woulda did them all.

Cubby said...

Would have, and did.
I was 14, he was 48. I loved every minute, and a couple weeks later I went back for seconds. There's no stopping teenage hormones.

Prince Todd said...

Well my first boyfriend was older...I was 15 and he was 19. But I don't think that counted.
Hmmmm...haha.
In my early teens I had crushes on older men but I was so internally homophobic that I wouldn't have. I literally thought a hole in the floor would open up and swallow me.
Now, in retrospect, Hell YEAH!

Anonymous said...

Hell to the yes! My coach Mr.Harris. I saw him strip down to his jock and saw that big dick line. My mattress is so stained from all the humping. Older men are a turn on for me. I really like the ones that don't age.

Stan said...

In a heartbeat! It was later when I had sex with a much older man. He was 47 and I was 23. It was one of the best sexual experiences I ever had! I still like older men.

Ron Buckmire said...

Are you watching The Good Wife? Chris Noth is on tha......

I remember in school I used to love seeing this guy (about 4 years ahead of me) in his uniform but could not figure out why... :)

Unknown said...

As always, I like 'em older, so . . .lol

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.