Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Saw KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR


Last week, I was lucky to see Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair, the combination of both KB movies. This was a true cinematic experience. There some changes and re-editing with this mega movie. For example, the classic fight scene at the House of Blue Leaves is in color instead of black-and-white. Also there's more bloody scenes.

Although it was 4 hours, it went by very fast. It was good to see this flick in one big ass take. I love this movie and there's been nothing like it ever since. So if you can, see this new mix of this classic.

1 comment:

Prince Todd said...

Will there be a DVD release? If it is in theaters I am soooo going to see it!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.