Saturday, April 2, 2011

Check Out these Powerful Posters for 'Immortals'

A new 'Greek Gods' movie is coming soon and so far it has my attention. Especially, with these posters.





Here is the synopsis
In Immortals, the ruthless King Hyperion leads his bloodthirsty army on a murderous rampage across Greece to find a deadly weapon that will destroy humanity. A mortal chosen by Zeus named Theseus must lead the fight against Hyperion and his evil army with the fate of mankind and the Gods at stake. 

source

5 comments:

Eric Arvin said...

I loved THE FALL, so I'm looking forward to this one.

Damien said...

wow

Prince Todd said...

I'm excited and scared.
Scared because I hated 300.
Excited because I go into heat over Henry Cavill.

K. Clark said...

epic

Unknown said...

Sounds good. I like these movies.
by the way, yesterday, I saw Centurion. A movie about The Romans vs The Picts.
GREAT Cinematography. Good characters. And it's a good movie to work your surround sound.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.