Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Garbage Pail Kids are Back!


Guess who's back for another film, the Garbage Pail Kids!

Deadline reports:
Michael Eisner’s The Tornante Company will finance and produce the development of a feature film based on Garbage Pail Kids, the trading card line published by Topps. Eisner bought the card company in 2007 and this is his first feature spinoff project. Toby Ascher is producing.
I didn't hate the original movie, but I didn't love it either. However, I LOVE GPK! I used to collect the stickers. In fact, I put all the extra stickers on my jeans and wore them to school.

Yes, I was the fashion child of the 80s and 90s

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My sisters had the sticker in their albums. I don't really remember much about it though, except being grossed out.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.