Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Interesting Quote: George Takei

"Gone is any sense of heroism, camaraderie, or epic battle. In its place we have vampires that sparkle, moan and go to high school," Takei said. "Now, I'm not above mixing in a little sex appeal to spice up the fantasy, but sci-fi fans be warned, there are no great stories, characters or profound life lessons to be found in 'Twilight'... In 'Twilight,' the only message that rings through loud and clear is: 'Does my boyfriend like me?'"
So true, George, so true.

source

2 comments:

Bob said...

I agree 100%.
Vampires.Don't.Sparkle.

And they don't date Kristen Stewart.

Anonymous said...

Hollywood goes where the money is so don't wear your heart on your sleeves.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.