Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What's Going on With Me

 Hi All,

me and the artist, Jezza Smilez
I thought it was time to share what's been going on with me.
  • My friend, K, is doing fine in Florida. We are slowly talking again, but not like before. For those who don't know, I had to send my friend away so he could get help.
  • I've been thinking about starting a blog for my scripts. I realized I have a few scripts that are ready to be seen. So, I may get it started in 2012.
  • Still on a BENT-CON high. We did the damn thing and hosted one of the most talked about events in L.A. I'm so happy to be apart of this adventure. I worked with  a great team and had a great time.
  • BENT-CON also woke up my creativity. After watching some 'interesting' short films. I start writing one of my own. The working title is called 'Date Night'. It's about 2 gay college guys having their first date during a demon attack on their campus.
  • I decided to apply for another Master's at the USC Cinema School. For the past 3 years, I took summer classes to learn the ropes. Now, I think it's time to give it another go.
  • After talking with the creator of the blog, Fanboys of the Universe, I decided to give 'Vampire Diaries' another chance. It's not so bad, but it ain't good either. But, I'm drawn to it.
  • With all 99% protests, I feel bad planning my next LV purchase and our trip to Europe... Well, not that bad.
  • I'm back on the weight thing. I'm healthy, but I want to be better at it. So I'm going to start running. I'm scared to death of looking crazy running in public. But if you seen some of fashion choices, I don't have that big of a problem looking crazy.
  • I'm in love with 'Homeland' and 'Ringer'. Those are my favorite shows.
  • I'm also planning to bring my mama here for a week. That may be the best/worst thing to do.

7 comments:

behrmark said...

It's good to hear that you've made some decisions - about career, your creativity, etc. As for looking crazy running in public, it won't take long for you to be catching eyes for hotness rather than craziness! HUGS!

Bob said...

Great update.
Go to Europe. You didn't rape and plunder the economy to pay for it, did you??
Homeland is fantastic!

Unknown said...

Glad things are working out. Sounds like you have some good things planned to start the year off right! And 'Ringer' is my shit! Love that show!

Much love and success to you!

Anonymous said...

Life is what you make and only you can fake it. You will be fine.

Ken Riches said...

Glad you have some contact with your friend in Florida, I am sure that has been a strain.

I say do Europe while you can.

Anonymous said...

Go to Europe. You didn't ruin the economy, so don't feel guilty for it.

Kyle Leach said...

A good update V. I'm glad your friend went for help. It is hard waiting for that person to regain themselves and come back. A script blog? Yes please! Glad your creativity is flowing in unexpected directions. Sometimes that leads to really good things. Enjoy your vacation and your visit with your mom.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.