2011 was a whirlwind of a year for me. There were some good times and some bad ones; but in all, I'm a lot better for it. So here is a recap of my life in 2011.
- I had a great time in Hawaii for my anniversary. My partner and I spent a week just chilling in Waikiki it was wonderful.
- I decided to take my dreams of being a screenwriter seriously, so I applied to USC Graduate School for Cinema.
- This blog really opened some doors this year. I was invited to Netroots Nation and met many of our favorite LGBT bloggers, asked to join The Bilerico Project and because one of the Directors of Bent-Con. I also gain more readers and friends too.
- And speaking of friends, I met a few readers this year in person. It was a blast.
- I learned that one of my best friends had a serious breakdown. It began in New York and it followed him here. I watched my friend fall apart and I had to send him away. It wasn't easy, but it had to be done. I hope he will get better.
- I got to travel to Philly, Hawaii, Illinois, NYC and Vegas. Actually, Vegas doesn't count. It's technically in our backyard.
- I mentioned Bent-Con earlier. It was an event I'm so proud to be a part of. We put together a great event for the LGBT geek community and it's only going to get bigger and better.
- I finally gained a 1 million hits this year and I'm close to 2 million. And I couldn't have done this without you all. You guys really made this year something and I greatly, greatly appreciate y'all for it.