Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Chaz Bono and Jennifer Elia are Over


Chaz Bono and Jennifer Elia have called it quits. Chaz broke the news on Twitter:

"Thanks for your concern about our separation," the "Dancing With the Stars" contestant and transgender activist wrote Monday on Twitter. "I'm doing fine, and we remain on good terms with nothing but respect and affection 4 each other."

The couple had been engaged for two years, but a spotlight was trained on them recently before the Nov. 28 air date of the documentary "Being Chaz," which included a scene in which Bono, 42, had finally presented Elia with a diamond ring.
It was said that Jennifer didn't like the spotlight in their lives. I hope the best for them.

source

3 comments:

Bob said...

Kinda sad. I wish them both the best.

Anonymous said...

Probably should have stayed a woman if she was in to women.

Allan S. said...

When I saw Becoming Chaz it seemed to me Jennifer and Chaz had already been dealing with the normal ups and downs of a relationship. This new chapter is Chaz's life was really adding a whole other layer challenges to an already fragile relationship.

There was obvious love there, but it seemed to me they were both wanting different things in life.

I do believe they will be the very best of friends and still love and support each other.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.