Sunday, December 25, 2011

My Top 5 Christmas TV Shows & Movies


Everyone has their favorite Christmas movies and specials. Mine, are a reflection of my favorites things: cartoons, horror and geek stuff.

So here are my top 5 favorite TV Shows & Movies 

He-Man & She-Ra: A Christmas Special - A pure classic. If you haven't seen, I have the whole thing here


Emmet Otter's Jig Band Christmas - This was the deal and it still is.


Pee-Wee Herman's Christmas Special - Cher and Grace Jones are in this.


Rare Exports - The secret of Santa is out and it's deadly.


Black Christmas - Horror at its Best.

4 comments:

Writer said...

I absolutely love Emmett Otter!!

Merry Christmas, Wonder Man. :)

Judy C. Adanna said...

Black Christmas, my favorite holiday movie.

foreverdolores said...

Emmet Otter And Olivia Hussey.....They're Both on my short list.

foreverdolores said...

RE: Pee Wee Herman. K.D. Lang seems to be channeling Both Betty Hutton and Charlotte Greenwood.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.