Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Have You Read Junkyard Angels?


I want to showcase some queer comics you all may enjoy. Junkyard Angels is an exciting comic that mixes romance, zombies and cyber parts in a clever and intriguing way.

This comic is fast pace tale that follows Jason as he learns the truth behind the death of his friend. I don't want to give you anymore info, you have to check it out. But I will say, PK Eiselt is a good writer and truly challenges the stereotypical gay comic book.

It's an interesting story and I think you all will enjoy this comic book series.

Go here to start the adventure.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.