Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Donald Dump quits his failed GOP Debate


Fool of the Year got his feelings hurt when most of the GOP candidates declined his silly debate. Now, he is canceling the debate that never was.

Donald said this:
The Republican Party candidates are very concerned that sometime after the final episode of The Apprentice, on May 20th, when the equal time provisions are no longer applicable to me, I will announce my candidacy for President of the United States as an Independent and that, unless I conclusively agree not to run as an Independent, they will not agree to attend or be a part of the Newsmax debate scheduled for December 27, 2011. It is very important to me that the right Republican candidate be chosen to defeat the failed and very destructive Obama Administration, but if that Republican, in my opinion, is not the right candidate, I am not willing to give up my right to run as an Independent candidate.
Please do, PLEASE do!

source

5 comments:

Greg said...

I wouldn't be surprised if he throws his hair, er, hat into the ring as an Independent -- especially knowing that he wasn't a viable candidate for the GOP when he tried that.

Daij said...

he's a joke

Miss Ginger Grant said...

just what we need- another moron in the running! Obama will be a shoo-in!

Bob said...

What debate?
The Rug, the Newt and a Frothy Mix does not a debate make.

Anonymous said...

Donald had better be careful. I am seeing a disturbing change in his mannerism.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.