Friday, August 12, 2011

Joe Manganiello: 'Superman' loss left me Depressed


I knew the Superman role was a hard hit for Joe. In fact, he was a little depressed about it.

Digital Spy has the story:
Discussing how he felt after losing out on the Superman part, Manganiello added: "This was back in January. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't... I was really, severely depressed for a few months. For a few months afterwards. 

"Because I really thought the direction they were taking the movie and the character, I really thought I had a great idea where to take that and I was very excited and I just wanted to try out my ideas and things. But, you know, it just wasn't meant to be.
Aww, but I'm sure the big guy will be okay. I mean, he's worship by thousands of fans. He will be fine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's OK, Joe. I'll hold you. Yes, there you go. Let it out. This is a safe space. We'll get through this together. You know what? I think you'll heal faster without your shirt.

Unknown said...

I'm sure we can get him a role in the next Thor. Or wouldn't he be a sexy Giant Man in a 2nd Avengers Movie.

Anonymous said...

I can't see him playing Superman.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.