Friday, May 14, 2010

NBC Kills Heroes!


Heroes is DEAD!

The Live Feed reports
It's official. NBC has cancelled "Heroes."

The network seriously mulled bringing back the drama for a shortened season to wrap up the serialized show, possibly as a two- or four-hour movie.

In the end, given the cost of the drama, the show's consistently declining ratings and the number of new hour-longs coming to NBC next season, the network decided the UMS-produced series wasn't worth an additional episode order.

Well, as Dr. Frank-n-Furter said: "Don't be Upset, It was a Mercy Killing"

More to come on this story

10 comments:

Eric Arvin said...

LOL. Good point, re: Frank n furter reference.

Anonymous said...

Good. I lost interest in that show awhile ago.

Anonymous said...

I never really cared for it... the concept itself was quite unbelievable.

Oh well.

EMikeGarcia said...

I was into it when it was all, "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World." But then it got really out there, and not in a good way.

NG said...

I believe the show lost it's way during the Thomas Dekker "I don't want to play gay" nonsense.

I'm surprised it last this long.

Unknown said...

Thank God it's gone.

WilsonW said...

Amen..good riddance. Although I admit in the end, it was like a car wreck that I couldn't look away from.

Prince Todd said...

I didn't even notice.

SteveA said...

I only saw Season 2 and always wanted more...but never felt compelled to see it after some time!

Ron Buckmire said...

I saw Season 1 but come ON now. The writing and acting were HORRENDOUS. It was only that some of the guys were hella phyne that people would watch it all.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world" was cute but it was all downhill from there once they played out that storyline.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.