Saturday, May 29, 2010
I saw Sex in the City 2 and I have to say, I loved it. It is totally for fans, so if you are not a fan you may not like it.
However, if you don't, sorry for you.
But in my fashion, I'll tell you about in bullet form.
- The wedding scene was over the top, but cute.
- Liza Minnelli was great! Her version of Single Ladies is the bomb!
- Chris Noth looks amazing! That's a Daddy I could really get with.
- Although this movie is 2 and half hours long, it didn't feel like it.
- The fashion was uber crazy, but fun.
- Carrie and Big represent many couples I know.
- Their travel to Abu Dhabi was kind of weird, but it reminded me of their trip to L.A. in season 3.
- There were a few references to the past, which were awesome. In fact, Carrie wore her famous Dior newspaper dress from season 3.
- In fact (part 2), the entire movie felt like a love letter to season 3.
- The girls look great.
- John Corbett/Aiden is so hot in this movie. It was good to see him again.
- The chemistry between the girls is still great.
- Kristen Davis did a super duper job in this movie.
- The flashback on how the girls met was cute, but I was surprised about Samantha's past.
- Watching this movie made me really miss my group of friends.
- Also after seeing this flick, I realized I need to shop.