Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Interesting Quote: Rep. Mark Souder


"I've sinned against God, my wife and my family by having a mutual relationship with a part-time member of my staff. I am so ashamed to have hurt those I love. I am so sorry to have let so many friends down, people who have fought so hard for me."

This jackal was caught cheating with a staffer and he will resign from Congress.

Also, this man was known to vote against ENDA, voted for a constitutional ban on Gay marriage and voted to stop Gay adoptions.

Hmm, such a role model.

1 comment:

kayman said...

***SHRUG*** Another social conservative proves he's a hypocrite yet doesn't want to live up to his own alleged standards or "values".

Oh well!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.