Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday, Stevie Nicks


How could I forget this woman? As a kid, I used to spin around with a large bed sheet in my room, lip syncing to Stand Back every Friday night when the video appeared on Night Tracks.

She is such a wonder to watch and listen to. I remember drawing many pictures of her in a large cape and dress. I think I created a superhero called Weaver, in honor of her.

In fact, here's the video that made me a fan for life... Gypsy


Anywho, the point is, I love this woman. And I hope she had a great birthday.

2 comments:

SteveA said...

She is awesome. Her voice and contribution to rock history is commendable. She has influenced female artists since the 60's and her look and style is definitely her own.

Bob said...

I missed it, too.
Bad gay!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.