Sunday, August 3, 2008

Someone lay hands on Pennsylvania


I was sadden to hear about this. In Shenandoah, Pennsylvania, Luis Ramirez was beaten to death by 3 for 4 teenagers. During the attack, the teens were screaming racial slurs at him, saying "Get your Mexican Friends out of the town."

The teens are in custody and they will go to trial. But I'm shocked that these teens took it to this level. What is happening in this town where people can attack others like this? I hope they learn a valuable lesson and my heart goes out the families involved.

2 comments:

Invisible Woman said...

That is so sad and horrible, Imagine what he must have gone through before passing...I hope they fry. Hard.

Wonder Man said...

Yeah, something needs to be done to people like that. and these types of towns should be watched

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.