Tuesday, August 12, 2008

They Ain't Trying to Hear It


Since I have discovered the Denver Group's blog, I have tried to ask several questions about their focus, their reasoning, and why in the hell they exist.

And to my surprise, they won't publish me. They will not publish my statements, and they are not mean of hateful, they are simple statements and questions. I thought they would promote a diversity of statements on their blog, but no...they don't.

It's all self serving and one-sided. I'm almost disappointed in this group, I hoped they would have many opinions to their cause. But what should I expect from a borderline fool's militia.

1 comment:

Butch said...

They are out only to cause trouble and rain on Obama's parade. Amazing we have that many jerks in the party.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.