Sunday, August 24, 2008
Hill-Hill will give her delegates to Obama. It's set and clear, but it's interesting that Florida and Mich will get full voting rights at the event.
Now I know some folks would love it if Hill-Hill pulls the mid-season sweeps card, and tries to steal the nomination, but here are reasons why she won't do it.
- She needs the support of the Dems. If she pulls a stunt like that she will lose their backing and the allies she ever had. Plus Peloski will stop her.
- The people are Obama strong, she knows if this happens she will lose and the Clinton legacy will be over.
- She is in debt!
- PUMAs will be stalked and attacked with rotten turtle eggs.
- She will not put the trust of the government in rocky waters. If world hates us now, do you think they would trust us if we are doublecrossing our own major elections. Hell, they may just bomb us and call it a mercy killing.
- She wants to be respected. If she does the dirty deed, she will be the evil queen and that's the last thing she wants.
- And she will reinterate the woman scorned stereotype.