Friday, August 8, 2008

Oh No, Jonny!


One of my political crushes has sinned. John Edwards admitted having an affair with a hideous woman. Here's what he had to say:
"In 2006, I made a serious error in judgment and conducted myself in a way that was disloyal to my family and to my core beliefs. I recognized my mistake and I told my wife that I had a liaison with another woman, and I asked for her forgiveness."

And...

"You cannot beat me up more than I have already beaten up myself. I have been stripped bare and will now work with everything I have to help my family and others who need my help."

Well, I'm glad he's not in the prez race, or this would have destroyed his campaign. But I can't imagine what this is doing to his family. His wife was going through so much with cancer and all. He should've been strong. He should've been a good husband. Jonny...What happened?

4 comments:

Joie Mayfield said...

I'm actually deeply saddened by this, considering his poor wife's cancer. I had a lot of respect for Edwards. Not so much anymore. :(

Joie

Wonder Man said...

I know, it'sad. Hopefully he has learn from his mistakes

Joie Mayfield said...

I hope so. I can't get over how absolutely amazing your blog is! You've done with your blog what I dream I can do with mine!

Wonder Man said...

Thank you, Joie. Now I am blushing, but I try to make a good blog. It's a great way to improve my writing

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.