Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hill-Hill Cometh


Hill-Hill's name will be put in nomination at the Democratic National Convention, a symbolic move approved by the Obama campaign in an effort to soothe a lingering rift with Clinton supporters.

Is this wise? At this point I could care less about her supporters!

Obama said, “I am convinced that honoring Senator Clinton’s historic campaign in this way will help us celebrate this defining moment in our history and bring the party together in a strong united fashion.”

I'm not sure about this. I feel that he was pressured by the idiots to do this. Hill-Hill wants this to be about history, but to me this is a potluck of mess. Hopefully, she will disappear after this.

2 comments:

Queers United said...

ugh what a loser she is

Joie Mayfield said...

Awww...I really liked her, too. I mean, come on, Hills...you lost. Lose with dignity and decline the nomination. Sheesh.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.