Monday, August 18, 2008

Keep it in The Closet


The CW is taking the unusual step of not screening its overly-hyped remake of "Beverly Hills 90210" for advertisers or the media.

Why?

Well they want to keep it tight before the big night premier. But I don't think so.

The Network said: "We're not hiding anything ... simply keeping a lid on '90210' until 9/02, riding the curiosity and anticipation into premiere night, and letting all our constituents see it at the same time."

Usually when this happens, there's cancellations to follow. Maybe this wasn't a good idea, CW. I tried to tell them, however we will see if I'm right or wrong.

I feel a FAIL coming on.


No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.