Friday, August 22, 2008

I Suffer From HOCD!


Hey, don't like being Gay? Well there is a cure for you. Superfool, Patrick Ortner has the answer to cure our homosexual urges. On his new website, hocdfree.com you can buy the cure, it's that amazing.

Apparently our disorder is called,
Homosexual Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (HOCD) and for $12.99 you can destroy it forever. Patrick has some mystery technique to save us, but you ask me, he needs to be saved.

Great Hera, who does he think he's fooling? This is a bouillabaisse of mess! Whatever shack house remedy he has create is a scam, but what's funny is his testimony

. . . So I decided to use EFT on my remaining programming. Within a matter of a a couple weeks my inner and outer behavior had been cleared of HOCD. I was free to be me. Free to flirt and date girls. Free to fall in love, and most of all free to enjoy my life. I decided when I was finally free of this that I would share it with the world so everyone else with these struggles could release and overcome them. I became a certified EFT practitioner, and have healed 7 of 7 HOCD sufferers. The longest client took 3 weeks.”


Child Cheese, this is the biggest scam since the 2000 election. Stop the madness!

3 comments:

Queers United said...

I didn't look at his suggestions. But just so you know HOCD is real and men suffering from it are not gay. It is a type of OCD based on Pure Obsessional thinking. These men are heterosexual but fear they may be gay, they really aren't. This type of OCD can manifest itself in many ways, a fear of being violent, a fear of blurting out curses, but these people are not really going to engage in what they fear, it is just hyper anxiety. It is a very serious and difficult condition, but yeah HOCD people aren't gay.

Wonder Man said...

I heard about it being real, but some argue that is mostly anxiety. I just thought this guy's message was out there

Leisha Camden said...

LOL!!!

What a completely stupid dumbass idiot 'product'. :-D Is anyone really dumb enough for fall for that?? I mean, seriously ... !!

I decided when I was finally free of this
'Finally' - apparently in a couple of weeks, going by his supposed track record. :-D

that I would share it with the world so everyone else with these struggles could release and overcome them.
Oh, so that's why he wants to 'share it with the world'. The money would be just to cover administrative costs, then. LOL!

I have healed 7 of 7 HOCD sufferers.
7 out of 7!! :-D Man, he is experienced ... !! :-D

The longest client took 3 weeks.
I seriously question the use of 'longest' in this context. Beyond that, really ... if anyone is stupid enough to fall for this shit I'm almost tempted to say they deserve it. But what this guy is doing is preying on desperate people, and that is just wrong however you want to look at it.

Thanks for sharing! :-)

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.