Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Rep. Aaron Schock Resigns


Well, the money scandals and trips with a 'friend' has come to this. Illinois Rep. Aaron Schock is resigning his seat in Congress.

POLITICO has Aaron's statement:

“Today, I am announcing my resignation as a Member of the United States House of Representatives effective March 31,” Schock said in a statement. “I do this with a heavy heart. Serving the people of the 18th District is the highest and greatest honor I have had in my life. I thank them for their faith in electing me and letting me represent their interests in Washington. I have given them my all over the last six years. I have traveled to all corners of the District to meet with the people I’ve been fortunate to be able to call my friends and neighbors.”
Lord, now watch as more truths come out (All Tea, All Shade)

2 comments:

Bob said...

Maybe he'll Instagramm a Sad Face?

Behrmark said...

I know he's a douche but he's a cute douche. I'm going to miss the shirtless pics.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.