Monday, March 16, 2015

3-Peat! Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore's Son Busted for Drug Possession



Help me with this, please?

How can you preach about family values, in fact, you halt gay marriage and set the state of Alabama back a 100 years for the honor of family values... And  your raggedy son gets arrested for the third time.

Not one, not two by three times!

Let's get to the story. Caleb Moore was charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana. According to AL.com, there was a report of a break-in and when the cops arrived, they found Caleb and 4 other guys chillin' and smelling like marijuana.

Again, this is the third time Boo Boo Puppy been arrested for some drug possession. The first time he was arrested was back in 2011, and later in 2013. At that time, Caleb said:
"I've done nothing more than any other college kids. Because of who I am, it gets blown out of proportion. Since then I've got in a closer walk with the Lord. Whatever anyone says about me, it doesn't bother me. The people who know me and know what's true can really see what's going on here and see through critics of my dad."
Well, I guess he hasn't been walking close enough with thee, because he's still making these bad choices. Oh well.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.