Friday, March 20, 2015

'Joe Millionaire' Star is looking Daddy-tasic


Remember Joe Millionaire? It was a reality show with Evan Marriott pretending to be rich to 20 women, but the gag was he wasn't a millionaire, he was a construction worker. Anywho, the point is Evan was sexy and many of us watched just to see his fine ass. But like many reality show stars, Evan faded from the limelight for 12 years.

Then, he popped up at PaleyFest’s Evolution of Relationship Reality Shows panel yesterday.


He told People magazine,
“I started a business for myself, and everything is great. I did my first job … I got it and literally almost was in tears. I called my dad and said, ‘I feel like I’ve just been paroled. This is where I should have been.’”

BTW, He can still get it

2 comments:

Bob said...

I prefer him beard-less and with the longer curly locks.

DEL-ALT-CTRL said...

Holy crap, he looks horrible!!! He looks like a refugee from Duck Dynasty.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.