Monday, March 16, 2015

Dolce & Gabbana goes Anti-Gay and Elton John calls for a Boycott

Real talk, folks.

I don't care about Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, I just don't care about their backwards ass thinking. However, this isn't about me, it's about their foolishness.

Over the weekend, these dolts came out against gay marriage and having kids. These guys think that families should made the the 'traditional way'. Yeah, basically they are bitter and it's showing.

Well, a lot folks were highly pissed at them, including Elton John. He took to Instagram to voice his opinion:


Again, I don't care about them, but I do think this story is just going to get worse.

1 comment:

Behrmark said...

Huh. I always thought Dolce and Gabbana were gay.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.