Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Top 10 Promiscuous Gay Cities In America


This is interesting and somewhat sad. SeekingArrangement.com asked 11,000 gay folks about the top hook-up cities. Let me rephrase that... the top 10 'Booty, Booty' cities in America.

And here they are:
  1. West Hollywood 
  2. Washington, D.C. 
  3. San Francisco
  4. Seattle 
  5.  Columbus, OH 
  6.  Chicago
  7. San Diego 
  8.  NYC 
  9.  Houston 
  10. ATL
I co-sign on all of these, especially WeHo, it's a mess... I just realized that I've been to all of these cities at least twice. 

2 comments:

behrmark said...

I've been to Paradise...but I've never been to me.

Allan S. said...

I am shocked NYC is eight on the list. D.C. also surprised me. However, how in the hell did Columbus make the list? Ohio!? Columbus!? Really!?