Thursday, July 5, 2012

Jamaican singer Diana King comes Out


You may remember the Jamaican singer, Diana King who had some cute hits like, Shy Guy and I Say a Little Prayer back in the 90s. Well, the diva has come out this week. She shared her story on Facebook.

She wrote: 
  "My name is DIANA EUGENA KING, known to most as DIANA KING my fans call me KingSinga."

"I AM … WOMAN … MOTHER ... AUNT … JAMAICAN … AMERICAN ... INTERNATIONAL ARTIST ... SINGER ... SONGWRITER ... BAND LEADER … FRIEND ... LOVER ... ENTREPRENEUR ... GODDESS! among other things AND YES!!!…I AM A LESBIAN ... the answer to my most asked INDIRECT question. I welcome the "WHO CARES" right now. LOL."
 Please read her full letter here

1 comment:

Bruno Laliberté said...

Somehow,
I find this more exciting than hearing about Mister Cooper,
for whom I'll keep my
"who cares?!"...
;)~
HUGZ

PS: Yes, I remember her, fondly.
I still have her CD.
:)~

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.