Monday, July 30, 2012

My List of Hot Olympic Athletes




I didn't watch the Olympics, but I did noticed the cuties of the game. So I thought I would share my list of the reasons why I would actually watch the Olympics.

Check out the list after the jump



Danell Leyva Gymnastics, USA


Vavrinec Hradilek- Canoe Slalom, Czech Republic


Luiz Alberto de Araújo - Decathlon, Brazil

Elias Cuesta Archery, Spain

Alexandre Despatie Diver, Canada


Jordan Burroughs Wrestling, USA

 
Dmitriy Klokov Weightlifting, Russia


Koji Murofushi Hammer Throw, Japan


Clemente Russo Boxer Italy

3 comments:

BosGuy said...

I would love to have this man bring me flowers. Dear lord he is sexy.

Anonymous said...

Japanese men have sexy eyes, I didn't see Louis Smith?

Damien said...

I agree and approve of all of these choices :)

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.