Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What's Going on with Me

Hi All

So I thought I would update y'all on what's going on with me.
  • As most of you know, I work at University of Southern California. So school has started and my job is back on speed mode. But I'm not complaining, my students keep me young. Also I get free professional photos taken of me every year.
  • In a few weeks, I will be traveling back to Kentucky for my college Homecoming at Murray State University. A lot of my old friends will be there, so it will be a blast. And of course, I will take millions of pictures.
  • Besides being a complete geek, I am a fashion whore. But in recent years, I've been slacking on my look. So, I'm on the search to get my fashion back. I love wearing interesting and Fab Tab things, so I got to get my Fashion Passion back on track.
  • My partner turns 31 today. I got him an iPhone 4 and a couple other things.
  • I will be meeting with some admission peeps about, possibly, getting another Master's. I have one in Business and Public Affairs, but this one will be in Screenwriting.
  • I've been told by my colleagues that I can be a bit standoffish. I try not to be, but sometimes I can't help it. I don't do well with drama and foolishness. So, I tend to be very direct and straight to the point.
  • After four years, I can actually say, I love L.A.
  • I'm always in awe of you guys. Y'all really make me enjoy blogging.
  • I need to lose weight, so I'm on a mission to drop the pounds... Seriously.
That's it

12 comments:

Damien said...

Hey WM - if you need any weight loss q's answered - talk to me - I am doing REALLY well on my latest plan.

Meanwhile - LOVE your blog - do not change what you are doing because you do amazing work.

Shalom

Damien

Blobby said...

i did NOT know you worked at USC. I have a friend who works there as well in the language dept.

robertga99 said...

I love the pic, very cute!

Enjoy your homecoming! That should be a blast.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Another masters??? Losing weight?? Yup! You can do it Wondermann.... Happy bday to Wonderpartner!!!

YvesPaul said...

While Damien's method is obviously healthy and works (just look at him, he's looking great), I'm doing a master cleanse diet starting this coming Tuesday that's probably harmful but works fast. Nothing but lemonade for 10 days, if you'd like to jump on the band wagon research on it. :)

Jezza said...

Hey Wonder, I do personal training. If you have any questions or need any tips, hit me up.

Joy said...

Thanks for this update. You know I'm always full of questions. :-) Love your blog! Keep up the good work!

Stan said...

Good luck with the weight loss. I've been fighting that battle too! I think your photo looks great. Love your blog because it allows me to come here and vent on politics which I really appreciate.

Ken Riches said...

Good luck on the fashion and weight goals, and best wishes for the birthday guy :o)

SteveA said...

You're like my CNN! Keep up the great job of being the first to let me know about the new horror flicks, the LGBT news, and I love your top 5 lists and video flashbacks!

Cubby said...

A Master's degree in screenwriting from USC?! I wish I could too! V, I have no doubt someday I'll see you on TV walking the red carpet, then accepting an Oscar. Just remember to thank us little people!

Marc said...

Having just met you, so to speak, didn't know any of this about you but it does confirm that you are a fascinating guy.

Marc

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.