Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Paranormal State's Ryan Buell is Bisexual


Okay, I have a confession. I have always found Ryan Buell cute. Back in the day, he would be my college crush if we were in college together or maybe my bf in alternate world... Okay, anywho, back to the story at hand... He just revealed that he's bisexual.
EW has the stuff:
Ryan Buell, star of A&E’s docuseries Paranormal State, comes out as bisexual in his new book, Paranormal State: My Journey Into the Unknown. Buell, who identifies as a Roman Catholic, writes, “I’ve decided to share my sexuality and struggle over faith in hopes that others will no longer feel as though they are alone or that they can’t be religious.”

Ryan, you just made many geeky gay ghost hunters happy.

source

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HE is rather adorkable...

Daij said...

lol @ adorkable. he is cute

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.