Sunday, July 5, 2009

Over a million pepole have registered to attend Michael Jackson's memorial service


Over 1.2 million people have signed up tickets for Michael Jackson's memorial service at the Staples Center.

The interesting part is only 11,000 tickets will be handed out for the memorial service. Another 6,500 tickets will be given out for the Nokia Theater overflow section.

This is going to be wild day in downtown Los Angeles. Traffic is going to be f**ked on Tuesday around my neighborhood, since the Staples Center is few blocks from my place.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

I don't know why, but I think that this is a little creepy. To hear people on the news saying "I won! I won!" is just strange.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.