Sunday, July 5, 2009

No Heathers 2


Remember when I blogged about the possible Heathers sequel? Well, squash that! The director of the cute and gutsy cult hit, Michael Lehmann, says no way.
"Winona brings it up every once in a while and Dan Waters and I will joke about it, but as far as I know there’s no script and no plans to do the sequel. I never thought it made sense to see a sequel to a movie which took place in a specific time and specific place and in which many of the characters got killed off."

So I guess we won't see a sequel. But that's alright, it's been too long to revisit their high school days.

Source

2 comments:

EMikeGarcia said...

Well, I'm glad they're leaving well enough alone.

Prince Todd said...

There never should have been a discussion about it! The original stands on it's own.

"She'll have shower nozzle masturbation material for months!" lol

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.