Monday, July 27, 2009

I Loved Orphan!


During some downtime at Comic-Con, I made my way to the movies to see Orphan.

Now, y'all know I love, love, love the poster; I could sleep with it.

But back to the movie... What can I say, I loved it!

The plot was familiar, however it was a different take on the Bad Seed kid-thing. Esther is something else that is more malefic and evil. She's insane, but is a good version of insanity that I haven't seen in a while. The young actress gave the role of Esther power and sense of horror that is awesome.

The family story is also great and different than most generic families placed in these type of films.

I don't want to spoil it, but it is a fun movie. A few cheesy lines, but nothing bad. I love it and I loved Esther.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love movies like this and plan to see it! Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Prince Todd said...

I wanna see it! We have similiar tastes so I know I'll probably enjoy it.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.