Monday, July 13, 2009

Lord, LaToya!


LaToya Jackson believes Michael was murdered. I'm not so sure that I would take her word for it, this is LaToya we are talking about.

This is what I'm talking about:

LaToya Jackson said she knows who is responsible for her brother's death and is determined to see them brought to justice, the News of the World reported.

According to the published interviews with The News of the World and The Mail on Sunday, she did not name any of the people she believes were involved and did not offer any evidence to support her claim that foul play was involved in the singer's sudden death on June 25.

"I feel it was all about money," she was quoted as saying by the News of the World. "Michael was worth well over a billion in music publishing assets and somebody killed him for that. He was worth more dead than alive."

I hope she's not trying to milk this, I really hope she's not.


Source

6 comments:

Bob said...

LaToya?
Milk the press for her own fame-whoring gratification?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

EMikeGarcia said...

I don't know if I would consider her a fame-whore or just someone who REALLY feels like everyone else should know her opinions...

And, as bloggers... Should we judge?

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Sounds like she's in bed with Joe Jackson on this... I mean figuratively... Or not...

Prince Todd said...

lmao@Todd's Hellskitchen...
I forgot what I was going to say.
Nevermind. lol.

Greg said...

That picture's of LaToya? I thought it was Charo. And I think she needs to think before she speaks.

WilsonW said...

LOL!!@Greg Hoochee Coochee Coochee Coochee!! Ah man I thought I was the only one who saw that!!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.