Wednesday, July 29, 2009

True Blood is a REAL Drink


I forgot to mention this, but they revealed this info at Comic-Con.

The blood-orange carbonated drink has a slightly tart and lightly sweet flavor that is sure to taste better than the O negative blood consumed by the show's fictional vampires.

Crafted to replicate the appearance of the synthetic blood beverage preferred by the undead in the series, the real-life drink will also be called Tru Blood.

I'll try it. I'll do it to support the show.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker (no pun intended) for stuff like this. I will buy it too!

Anonymous said...

i saw this advertised on the HBO site.

no thank you

Joy said...

I don't care how it tastes, I'm not sure I can drink it. It sort of grosses me out to see them drink it on the show. I might take a sip and will keep on watching though!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.