Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Interesting Quote: Perez Hilton

Okay, one more thing on the Perez Hilton, I promised.

See here...
I thought about calling him the n word but I thought the f word was even worse. I was so filled with hate at that moment because I was hated on so much, and I reacted in the worst way possible. Then I went on to make a bunch of other mistakes. I shouldn’t have made the video. I shouldn’t have released so many statements. But what’s come out of all of this is that I’ve learned so much about myself, and I’m in a much better place. I’m actually thankful that it happened. As cheesy as it may sound, I had almost a spiritual moment when I just let all of the anger and worry go and am now filled with peace, happiness, and wisdom. I could let this jade me and go back to being the super bitch that I was when I first started the website, but I’ve softened on my website and in life, maybe because I’m happier in my personal life than I’ve ever been.

Really, Perez. You were "hated on so much"? Sweetie, you hate on people for a living and this how you react?

Please, this is the proof that you can't take what you dish. And the n-word reference is unacceptable. With so much happening in LGBT community and new leaders rising and emerging, I ask again...Why is he on the cover?

But who knows, this could be the beginning of a new Perez. However, the damage has been done. I think it will take years to gain the trust of most LGBT folks...Years.

7 comments:

berbagicerita said...

good and nice post friend!!!

berbagicerita said...

good and nice post friend!!!

Unknown said...

ONLY TIME WILL TELL...

Unknown said...

From your post to God's blog, my friend. We can only hope.

Prince Todd said...

I wish had had said that 'N' word. Then that would have illicited a more heinous beating and I would have laughed uproariously.

Perez is a pig. He should go wallow with the other hogs.

Anonymous said...

I've said it before on a response at I should be laughing. He's just trash. Trash does these sorts of things. Why on Earth is anyone surprised? I do share your distaste for his presence on the cover of Advocate. I don't relate to him, I don't wish for him to be an Advocate of mine.

Joy said...

He needs to go away ... far, far away. Like Alaska.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.