Thursday, August 7, 2008

Clinton Supporters Listen Up!


Die-Hard Hill-Hill peeps, this is for you.

I understand loss, hurt and grieving to your heart's content. But now is not the time to continue your ranting and childlike behavior. We have moved on, the country has moved on, and now it's the time for you to move on and do your duty as a Dem.

Planning protest, threating to go Repub, and marching to Denver are not ways to unify us. It's getting to the point that we may not need you anymore. If you are going to cause problems for this campaign and have no solutions to win this election...stay home until you grow up, stop being myopic, and look at the big picture.

I think this has gone on too long. I feel you, I do. At first I supported Hill-Hill, but I realize I have to look at the big picture. It's not about me, it's about our country. I'm not going to jeopardize any opportunity to get a Dem as president. If anything, I will remain faithful to the Dems and to Obama winning it all.

Look, I was sad when Jean Grey died and slutty Emma Frost got Scott (a little X-Men reference there), however I didn't stop reading the comic, I kept reading because I care about the story. If you can care about the future, then please put your pride aside. Hill-Hill will be in the White House, but in a different role. If you want to support her, help Obama first.

2 comments:

Joie Mayfield said...

I love the fact you equated Hilary and Obama to the X-Men. :) I agree with you that we need to come together. I was a hilary fan, but Obama is the candidate, and I believe in his vision!

Joie

Sass said...

I don't know you, bounced here from another site, and now...I can't stop reading!

Love it!

If we all had the same honesty with which you communicate...

~sass

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.