Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mark Carson's Murderer: 'Guy thought he was tough in front of his b---- so I shot him. Diagnosis is dead, doctor.'


Elliot Morales, the man who shot and killed Mark Carson in the West Village pleads not guilty yesterday.

Elliot bragged about killing Mark to the cops, and had more to say that night. According to NY Daily News, Elliot said:
"He thought he was tough, and I shot him. It's the last thing he'll remember," and
"Guy thought he was tough in front of his b---- so I shot him. Diagnosis is dead, doctor."
These statements are in the court documents, noted in yesterday's arraignment. This man is sick, I want him to get help and pay for what he has done.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Get him help but keep him locked up for life.

Anonymous said...

Deport POS!!! I don't know this guy from Adam, but I hate the motherfucker. I believe life is a gift from the GODS and since he stole this man's life his needs to be taken too.I use to hate the Death Penalty bout not any more.

Rusty said...

send him to the chair, save the tax money

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.