Friday, June 14, 2013

My new Horror Idea


Here's an idea, I'm working on. As of now, the working title is called, 'Walking After Midnight"
It's a quiet Friday night at Hillcrest College. 
19-year old Marc Pride scores a chance of a lifetime. The girl of his dreams, Amy, wants him to come to her dorm room and 'hang out'. It's after midnight, so he has a pretty good idea what's in store.  
But Marc has no idea that he just stumbled into an ancient game involving things only seen in the most horrific and darkest nightmares. 
Now his innocent trek for a hook-up will become the ultimate fight for his life and his soul. 
 I thought about this as I was walking home from work. What you do you think?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this!

Anonymous said...

Chilling.

Anonymous said...

I see the possibilities. Sort of an Alien vs. Predator meets True Blood meets Jeepers Creepers.

That sounds so Hollywood.

K. Clark said...

Sounds cool. And I can so picture Patsy Cline's "Walking After Midnight," playing as something creepy/unspeakable is about to happen.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.