Monday, June 17, 2013

My Vague True Blood Recap


Did you watch the season premiere of True Blood last night?

I did and I loved it. Here's a vague recap:


  • Luna...
  • I kinda like Billith, it will be interesting to see how his character changes.
  • I like the boldness of Tara, I hope we see more.
  • Alcide... My God, take me NOW!
  • Not sure what to think about Nora.
  • To be honest, I had enough of the fairies. Please limit their appearance this season.
  • Pam, get it together.
  • The exploding scene with Billith walking out of the building reminded me of V from V is for Vendetta. 
  • We are getting political this season.
  • The fairy kids will be grown by episode 3.
  • What in the frak is Warlow?
  • There are 3 Liliths?
  • I miss Hoyt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who or what has Bill become. He has the power of a Phoenix?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.