Thursday, June 27, 2013

I was a part Gay History


Yesterday, I got to speak to a huge group of people during the Decision Day event in Los Angeles/WeHo. It was truly an inspiring moment.

Seeing the faces and listening the stories about marriage, love and hope was what I needed to hear. I felt very honored to be a part of history yesterday. Who would have thought we would be talking about the end od DOMA and Prop 8.

Hell, who would've thought I would be on stage, speaking about Black voices and the continuing fight for equality.

Who knew.

10 comments:

Bob said...

Maybe you can't tell, but I'm giving you a standing ovation from South Carolina.

Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Proud of you!

OceanWillow said...

Awesome! Congrats.

OceanWillow said...

Awesome! Congrats.

BloggerJoe said...

congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is outstanding. Congrats! Proud of you, man!

Ron Buckmire said...

Congrats, Viktor! Do you have a copy of the text of your remarks? I'm glad there's a picture of it as well.

apitt said...

Alright! Way to go!

K. Clark said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congrats, man!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.