Saturday, June 29, 2013

The 5 Things I learned from Nomi Malone


When I watched Showgirls in the theater (the college years), I never thought I'd say there are some lessons to be learned from Nomi Malone.

But really, there are some nuggets of knowledge there. Check them out after the jump.







Sometimes you have to Thrust It, to make it


Revealing some sick sad stuff can help you bond with others


If you get too close to something, you might learn the truth about yourself


When you let it out, you feel so much better


Always hitchhike in style


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care what people think about this movie. I've always felt it's required to watch it every so often to learn something about ourselves.

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious!!! Thanks for posting. I didn't think anyone could learn anything from that movie except bad acting and bad screenwriting. I really like that girl from "Saved by the Bell." It's a shame her first starring role was a movie that is so bad it's become a cult classic. I don't think her career ever bounced back.

Anonymous said...

@realnomimalone on Twitter

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.