Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Interesting Quote: Edward Snowden


“People who think I made a mistake in picking Hong Kong as a location misunderstand my intentions. I am not here to hide from justice; I am here to reveal criminality. I have had many opportunities to flee HK, but I would rather stay and fight the United States government in the courts, because I have faith in Hong Kong’s rule of law.
My intention is to ask the courts and people of Hong Kong to decide my fate. I have been given no reason to doubt your system."
Well then come on out, Hero. Face your country!

source 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

" Some men just want to see the world burn".
Google has way more info on Americans.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.